Tracy Fehr |1-250-486-5073 | Penticton, BC | Kinsmen CPR Station, 216 Hastings Ave
Find Tracy Fehr on Facebook!
NEW: ONLINE VOCAL COACHING!!
~ Helping vocalists find their true voice! ~
To book Tracy for concerts, voice lessons, speaking engagements and workshops please send an e-mail with the form below.
Tracy has extensive training in vocal pedagogy and the art of singing.
Voice Lessons and Coaching, Masterclasses, Workshops for… Singers, Public Speakers, Choirs, Worship teams, Ensembles. Tracy offers years of experience working with individuals and groups in Canada, the UK and North Africa.
Tracy holds a Bachelor of Music, Vocal Performance (with distinction) from the University of Alberta and an A.R.C.T. (Associateship Degree) in Singing, Performance from the Royal Conservatory of Music, Toronto. She is a member of the BC Registered Music Teachers’ Association.
Voice Lessons and Vocal Coaching:
– Private voice lessons helping vocalists sing/speak efficiently with healthy vocal technique
-Vocal Coaching: Performance practices, repertoire and languages
– Workshops and Masterclasses for singers, schools, choirs, ensembles and church music/worship teams.
Tracy also offers vocal therapy for individuals suffering from vocal injuries and physical challenges.
For private lessons contact Tracy by e-mail with the form below.
Contact Tracy with feedback, comments or to subscribe to her newsletter:
Individual lessons focus on:
* Healthy Vocal Production
* Supported Singing (understanding the support mechanism)
* Free, Resonant Tone – discovering the mixed voice, vowel placement
* Emotional Elements of Singing
* Sharing Your Gift (individual direction and goals for singers)
* Classical – Royal Conservatory of Music curriculum and supplimented curriculum based on individual needs and goals
Tracy offers workshops for vocalists, public speakers and choirs. Workshops focus on:
* Harmony and Vocal Improvisation – for beginners to intermediates/advanced
* Finding and freeing your voice – healthy vocal production, supported singing, resonant tone
* Caring for your voice (healthy singing/speaking!)
Tracy offers vocal workshops for music/band students in the public and private education system (elementary to senior high). She is also available for mini-concerts at school assemblies (usually 30 minutes) with focus on:
* Opera and the coloratura soprano
* Folk music from many lands (sung in original languages)
* Arrangements of African-AmericanSpirituals
Speaking engagements focus on:
* Freeing our voices (emotional/spiritual freedom)
* A Song for Hope – Stories from North Africa – sponsorship project with ACT Development helping to educate and train single mothers
* Singing with disabilities and vocal injuries